I have experience in a number of forms of writing. My professional writing experience includes correspondences, essays, editorials, articles, how-to’s, advertising copy, software documentation, corporate reports, quarterly reports, and business plans. Just out of college, my first job was creating catalogs from the ground up. Between 1999 and 2000 I was solely responsible for writing and editing copy for three mail-order catalogs. When I started my web services company in 2000, I wrote and edited copy for numerous web sites as well as published written content on my own sites.
In addition to professional writing, I am also an avid writer of poetry and short-stories.
Here are a few of my professional writing samples:
- Gandhi and the Morality of Pacifism – Essay written in 2013 for one of my web properties, InspirationDaily.com
- Social Media Reflections from an Artist: Instagram – Essay written in 2015 for my art sales website TadCoffinArt.com
- Common Web Design Mistakes – Design-guide article written in early 2000’s to promote my web services company, Media Titan.
- Website Navigation – Another sesign-guide article written in early 2000’s to promote my web services company, Media Titan.
- Why Use Lead Management Software? – A brief introduction published as part of a campaign to promote my company’s business creator service
I have plenty of additional writing samples available upon request.